Kristen Stewart: ‘No one gives more of a f*** than me’

Jan 15, 2015

NEW YORK, NY - JANUARY 13: Kristen Stewart attends The Cinema Society with Montblanc and

NEW YORK, NY - JANUARY 13: Kristen Stewart attends The Cinema Society with Montblanc and Dom Perignon screening of Sony Pictures Classics' "Still Alice" at Landmark's Sunshine Cinema on January 13, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images) Source: Supplied

MOST people think Kristen Stewart is one of the most apathetic people you could meet, but she says her perceived “give-no-f***s” attitude is a far cry from who she really is.

In an interview with Salon magazine for her role in Still Alice, the Twilight star says she shouldn’t be admired for her laid-back demeanour.

“I’m like, actually, no one gives a f*** like me,” she told the mag. “No one gives more of a f*** than me. It’s just ironic to me. I’m always like, really?”

Kristen Stewart and Julianne Moore star in Still Alice.

Kristen Stewart and Julianne Moore star in Still Alice. Source: AP

The 24-year-old added that she didn’t expect Twilight to be such a hit and struggled with the fame that came with it.

“I have not always been completely comfortable being shoved into the brightest, most blinding spotlight you can imagine,” she told Salon, “that was always tough, but on the other side of it, what I do, I love that. People always ask if I chose the projects I’ve chosen because I’m trying to redefine myself or people’s perception of me. Uh, no. In a word, nah.”

But she believes that she is making a difference by starring in Still Alice, in which she plays the daughter of a woman in her 50s suffering Alzheimer’s disease.

Stewart plays the daughter of Julianne Moore’s character.

Stewart plays the daughter of Julianne Moore’s character. Source: Getty Images

“You can f — k around on a movie set, do this and that, make fun of things. It’s like, this isn’t real, we’re not curing cancer,” she continued. “In this case [with Still Alice], actually, we’re taking one massive step towards helping people overcome something that’s denied.”

Julianne Moore, who plays Stewart’s mother in the film won the Golden Globe for her performance and is considered a frontrunner for the Best Actress Oscar.

post from sitemap
 
Copyright © -2012 Modern Life All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks