Kim Kardashian is desperate to lose 10 pounds after comparing her weight to two years ago

Oct 31, 2014

The star said that she was actually 20lbs lighter before giving birth to her daughter North

X17

Kim Kardashian has admitted that she wants to lose 10 pounds.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, who was seen hitting the gym yesterday in Los Angeles, has revealed that she’s disappointed with her weight at the moment, especially after comparing her body to two years ago.

X17
Kim Kardashian, a day after posting an Instagram of herself wearing a corset with the hashtag #whatsawaist.
 

Kim, who has one-year-old daughter North West, has said that it’s “tough” to drop the pounds but that she’s a huge fan of running. She also accepts that her body has changed after giving birth - but she would like to get to at least 10 pounds.

“I’ve lost a little bit but I feel like I’m gaining it back. It’s hard,” the 34-year-old told Grazia magazine.

X17
Kim Kardashian, a day after posting an Instagram of herself wearing a corset with the hashtag #whatsawaist.
 

“A couple of years ago the scales said I was 20lbs thinner than I am now, but after you have a baby your body changes.”

I'm really obsessed with waist training! Thank you @premadonna87 for my new waist shapers! #whatsawaist

Una foto publicada por Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) el

Kim continued: “But it’s been over a year so I have no more excuses. If I could lose 10lbs it would be ideal.”

The reality star and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe are currently celebrating the new Kardashian Kollection for high street label Lipsy - but beneath her stylish clothes the star has been rocking a waist trainer - as she’s shown it off on Instagram.

WireImage Kim Kardashian-West
Kim Kardashian-West celebrates her birthday at TAO Nightclub

But Kim also loves to work out, as she said: “It’s tough but you've got to work out and eat right. I love running on the treadmill. But on this trip I haven't been able to at all. I've been eating a lot and not working out."

Just in time for Halloween Kim Kardashian is a mommy dressed like a mummy in all white from a flight into Burbank after her birthday bash in Las Vegas
VIEW GALLERY
 
X17
X17
WireImage Kim Kardashian-West
 
Copyright © -2012 Modern Life All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks