Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian poses nude for DuJour

Dec 5, 2014

“Anything Kim can do I can do better.”

“Anything Kim can do I can do better.” Source: Instagram

KOURTNEY Kardashian is taking cues from her younger sister Kim.

The oldest Kardashian gal, who is pregnant with her third child, stripped down for a revealing photo shoot in the new issue of Dujour.

“To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of,” the 35-year-old told the magazine.

“I’m not embarrassed of my body. I’m at my best when I’m pregnant. It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through. There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it.”

In two photos, the reality star’s intimate parts are covered up strategically by accessories and draped pieces of clothing, but in one photo, her nipples are clearly visible through a wet T-shirt.

Wow.

Wow. Source: Instagram

“Anything Kim can do I can do better.”

Sexy mum. Source: Instagram

Though Kim’s recent full-frontal Paper magazine shoot showed off her svelte post-baby body, Kourtney says she only did the nude shoot because she was expecting.

“I would never say never, but I don’t think so, no. What appeals to me is celebrating the shape of my body being pregnant and capturing that time in my life,” Kourtney said. “I wanted to do something that felt authentic to me rather than being pushed in a certain direction by somebody else. The appeal was to be involved in something I would say I had more control over than other photo shoots. No one telling me this is how you’re going to look and how you’re going to pose. It’s a wonderful thing to be able to show my children these photographs one day and say, ‘This was you inside.’”

Kourtney and longtime boyfriend Scott Disick already have two children together, four-year-old Mason Dash and two-year-old Penelope Scotland. They are expecting another baby girl.

Kourtney and her boyfriend get photobombed.

Kourtney and her boyfriend get photobombed. Source: Supplied

This article originally appeared in The New York Post.

post from sitemap
 
Copyright © -2012 Modern Life All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks