Amanda Bynes blasts Sam Lutfi and parents in worrying Twitter rant after she leaves psychiatric treatment facility

Oct 31, 2014

The troubled actress was released from the psychiatric treatment facility 19 days after being admitted - despite her parents saying she's a "substantial risk" to herself and others

Earlier today news broke that Amanda Bynes had been released from a psychiatric treatment facility 19 days after being admitted, and now the actress has taken to Twitter to give her side on recent events.

Earlier this month it emerged Britney Spear's former manager Sam Lutfi had been working with her parents to get help for the troubled star.

Lutfi managed to trick the actress by telling her they would be making two stops – one at the lawyers and the second one at a hotel where she thought she would be confronting her mum and dad. It’s believed that when she walked inside the lawyers office she as surrounded by hospital staff and taken to the facility in Pasadena.

The Bynes family attorney, Tamar Arminak was waiting at the hospital with doctors to put the former child star on a 5150 psychiatric hold where she could be held for up to 14 days.

TMZ Amanda Bynes
Amanda pictured earlier this month
 

Today, a day after her release, the star has slammed Lutfi saying: "Hey guys, Sam Lutfi continues to hack my twitter. He is evil and needs to be stopped. I am getting a restraining order against him."

These tweets were later deleted, but she continued: "It is not illegal to talk about my personal business."

"I am going to court today with my lawyer to prove that I am more than capable to handling my personal life and finances and I am enraged. "

She added: "I got a 4.0 grade point average at @FIDM and I am fully capable of taking care of myself and my finances and my parents just want to take my money and I trusted them and they continued to lie to me and take from my bank account every day.

Splash News Here is troubled actress Amanda Bynes seen in a New York City Bloomingdales wearing just one shoe October 7th
Amanda was pictured wearing just one shoe earlier this month

"I am Amanda Bynes and I will fight for freedom from my parents because they don't know the first thing about how to take care of me!"

She also said: "I am going to court with my lawyer today to fight my mother and father over control of my personal life and control of my finances. People need to hear the truth about who I really am - I need to show the judge that not only do I not need ANY help making decisions about my future, I was planning on transferring to NYU, and I was never homeless, I was living in the nicest hotels until I found the right apt in NY."

She also said she looks "horrible" after undergoing a procedure to remove micro cysts under her eyes.

"Also love bugs, I look horrible right now because I had a procedure done under my eyes to remove micro cysts under my eyes, so I  need to wear a bandage to court :)," she shared.

Earlier today, news emerged that the actress had been released from the treatment facility, despite her parents saying she's a "substantial risk" to herself and others.

 

Video loading

The Easy A star was spotted walking around Sunset Strip, West Hollywood, last night, 19 days after she was admitted to the hospital in Pasadena, California, for 30 days.

According to gossip website TMZ, Amanda asked a hearing officer if she could be released from the facility on Thursday and the official granted her wish.

The 28-year-old star was said to have headed to a diner, where she ate a meal consisting of fried chicken, salmon and two types of salad with various dressings.

This comes after it was reported on Monday that doctors had convinced a judge to extend her 30-day treatment for another 30 days because she is "very ill".

Barcroft / Splash Amanda Bynes' parents
 

What's more, Amanda's parents Lynn and Rick Bynes are said to have obtained a conservatorship for their daughter in court after telling a judge she had been spending "alarming amounts" of money on gifts of jewellery for strangers.

In the legal documents, recently obtained by TMZ, the actress' parents say she is a "substantial risk" to herself and others, explaining her recent erratic behaviour, including shoplifting and an arrest for driving under the influence (DUI) last month.

Amanda spent five months in a treatment facility in July 2013 when she was placed under involuntary psychiatric hold.

She was released in December and appeared to be getting her life back on track until a conservatorship giving her mother control of her affairs came to an end last month.

We have contacted Sam and reps for Amanda's parents for comment.

Amanda Bynes
VIEW GALLERY
 
TMZ Amanda Bynes
Splash News Here is troubled actress Amanda Bynes seen in a New York City Bloomingdales wearing just one shoe October 7th
Barcroft / Splash Amanda Bynes' parents
 
Copyright © -2012 Modern Life All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks