Katie Price on Katie Hopkins: 'It's going to kick off between us'

Jan 17, 2015

The businesswoman said she always has the last word and isn't afraid to confront the potty-mouthed TV personality about what she's said about her in the past

Rex

Katie Price has revealed she'll "100% address" the things Katie Hopkins has said about her - and won't back down if they get into an argument.

Last night the former glamour model turned businesswoman shocked housemates as she made her dramatic entrance into the Celebrity Big Brother digs.

Although she admitted she was nervous and told everyone they needed to "have some fun", there's one person she might not be so keen on becoming pals with, saying her and Hopkins will either "click or they won't".

"It's going to kick off between me and Katie. I won't start arguments, but I'll finish them," she told The Sun.

"I always have the last word and I won't let it drop."

Rex Katie Hopkins reacts to Katie Price entering the Big Brother house
Katie Hopkins reacts to Katie Price entering the Big Brother house
 

She added:  "I will 100 per cent address the things she's said about me."

We wonder if that includes the time Katie Hopkins launched into a cruel rant about the mum-of-five naming her child Bunny?

"Bunny? BUNNY?! Makes sense I guess, given your dad was going at it like a rabbit with all of mums mates," she tweeted.

Though last night when Katie finally came face to face with rival Hopkins, she said she couldn't wait to have a cup of tea with the potty-mouthed TV personality.

Oh.

WENN Katie Price enters Celebrity Big Brother House
Katie Price enters the house
 

"I can't wait to have a cup of tea, you're right up my street, but I'm a nicer version of you."

Before heading into the house she also revealed there'd be a doctor on standby to make sure her recently reduced boobs are OK.

She explained: "I’ve been watching it, but I’m still recovering from a boob reduction. Big Brother is aware of it.

"I had my boobs reduced. There is a doctor on standby the whole time to keep checking me, but other than that my banter is still there! I’ve been glued to the show it’s a great series!"

Katie has also hinted the offer to appear on the show was simply one she couldn't refuse.

Katie said "the price was right" as she prepared to step into the CBB house following two controversial early exits.

Asked why she signed up, she admitted: "There is always a price for the Pricey, and the price was right."

Video loading

Watch next

Watch Next

     
    Rex Katie Hopkins reacts to Katie Price entering the Big Brother house
    WENN Katie Price enters Celebrity Big Brother House
    post from sitemap
     
    Copyright © -2012 Modern Life All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks