Apprentice star Nick Hewer quit hit show to go island-hopping WITHOUT his wife

Feb 10, 2015

The presenter, 70, is leaving his wife Catherine at home to discover himself on a two month adventure island-hopping.

BBC

The Apprentice star Nick Hewer quit the show after 10 years to go travelling solo around the South Pacific.

The presenter, 70, is leaving his wife Catherine at home to discover himself on a two month adventure island-hopping.

He said: “My wife hasn’t witnessed any more time of me at home yet. Fortunately she is a woman of enormous generosity and we talk on the phone all the time.”

On his plans, he added: “I am going to use the two months to take a long slow boat trip to Japan and Island hop through the South Pacific.

“I am going on my own. I just fancy it and I really love the warmth. I hate the cold and I think it would be fun.”

He also talked about how being on the hit BBC show had left him exhausted and it was time to call it a day.

“It’s a very intensive process and as I got older It became bigger and I became more weary. It certainly is very tiring.”

Nick has been part of The Apprentice team since the show began in 2005.

He originally starred as one of Lord Sugar’s aides along with Margaret Mountford, who herself quit the show in 2009.

Nick has recently teamed up with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone.

Mark Wright wins The Apprentice
VIEW GALLERY
post from sitemap
 
Copyright © -2012 Modern Life All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks