Khloe Kardashian shows off new body on Instagram

Mar 1, 2015

Khloe Kardashian earlier this month

Khloe Kardashian earlier this month Source: Getty Images

IT IS usually Kim or Kendall making headlines for their Instagram posts, but now another Kardashian is stealing the attention.

Khloe Kardashian has been praised for a stunning Instagram shot showing off her new body.

The classic bathroom selfie shows the reality star revealing her chiselled midsection as she pulls down her gym shorts.

KIM KARDASHIAN WEARS BODY STOCKING TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

KHLOE KARDASHIAN AND AMBER ROSE IN ONGOING TWITTER FIGHT

The 30-year-old wrote an inspirational message to accompany the image.

“Looking back at pictures of myself I didn’t realise at the time how unhealthy my lifestyle actually was,” she wrote.

“About two years ago I decided to turn to fitness as a form of therapy and as a stress reliever. I started slow and eventually I started working out 4 to 5 days a week.

“We all have to start somewhere and doing something is better than nothing at all.

“Working out is a huge part of my life now. I genuinely enjoy sweating out my frustrations and living a healthier life.”

Khloe Kardashian

Kardashian shows abs

post from sitemap
 
Copyright © -2012 Modern Life All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks