Katy Perry on Super Bowl Halftime Costumes: "It's Going to Be Flaming Hot, Not a Cheeto"

Feb 2, 2015

Katy Perry at the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show Press Conference

While many Super Bowl-ready fans are placing prop bets on which color Katy Perry's hair will be for her halftime show, the "Dark Horse" singer is prepping for her performance -- including the show-stopping outfits she'll wear.

PHOTOS: Katy's craziest styles

Yes, that's right -- Perry, 30, will have more than one costume during the 10-minute-plus set.

"If I have 12-and-a-half minutes I'm going to take the opportunity to show off a few looks," the "Roar" singer, clad in a football motif RVN ensemble, told Us Weekly at the Super Bowl Media Day press conference on Jan. 29 in Phoenix. "You can always count on my performances to be very colorful, and I have brought in one of my favorite designers Jeremy Scott to collaborate with me."

An insider tells Us that Perry's first costume is an orange, red, and yellow short ensemble with plenty of sequins. A second adds that she will be opening with "Roar" and closing with "Firework."

PHOTOS: Katy vs. Taylor, more celeb feuds

While Missy Elliott and Lenny Kravitz are confirmed to join Perry at halftime, she is remaining tight-lipped on the details of her looks. "All I'll say about my opening costume is that it's going to be flaming hot, not a Cheeto," she told Us, referencing her delicious Halloween costume from 2014.

PHOTOS: Katy's most memorable video looks

PHOTOS: Celebs with rainbow-colored hair

As for those betting on whether she'll have blue, pink, green, blonde, or purple tresses, Perry is just flattered to be in the mix. "I've never been betted on as far as what my hair color is going to be. I feel like no one's ever invested in me this much," she told Us. "It's exciting."

Be a trendsetter! Sign up now for the Us Weekly Style & Beauty newsletter to get celeb fashion, beauty tips, and more delivered directly to your inbox.

post from sitemap
 
Copyright © -2012 Modern Life All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks